tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Sujoy Ghosh" <ghosh_su...@rediffmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: Tomcat4 startup problem
Date Wed, 04 Sep 2002 11:02:45 GMT
Hi Jeff,

Thanks for your reply. At least now I cld get hold of some clue.
But can you pls. do me some more help ?

I have downloaded the jndi112.zip from the said URL , unpacking
which produced two folder lib & examples . Can you pls. guide me
where to put those files ?? Also do I need to download any
associated files ??

I tried keeping jndi.jar in /var/tomcat4/lib but with no luck.

Thanks in advance.

-regards

Sujoy