tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Thorsten Huber ...@LF.net>
Subject [mod_jk, autogen and additional parameters]
Date Wed, 04 Sep 2002 10:31:09 GMT
Hi again,

sorry, forgot formatting:

----- Forwarded message from Thorsten Huber <th@LF.net> -----

Hi,

I'm running Apache 1.3.26 and Tomcat 4.0.4 with mod_jk and
autogenerating of mod_jk.conf enabled. So far it works. Now I have to
put some additional parameters like ServerAdmin or DirectoryIndex to
the VirtualHost section of mod_jk.conf. Is there a way to set such
parameters in the server.xml or do I have to disable autogenerating
and edit the mod_jk.conf manually?

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Gruss / Best regards  |  LF.net GmbH        |  fon +49 711 90074-414
Thorsten Huber        |  Ruppmannstrasse 27 |  fax +49 711 90074-33