tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Sujoy Ghosh" <ghosh_su...@rediffmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: Tomcat stops automatically
Date Tue, 03 Sep 2002 06:11:40 GMT
Hi Jeff,

Thanks for your help.As you said I have got only two logs to check
jasper & servlet -- where there is no clue for this Tomcat
stoppage.
Meanwhile I checked the ps axw for java threads & found it more
than 100 threads are running -- don't know whether this is causing
the problem or not ?

Can you pls suggest on this ? Or if I have to upgrade the Tomcat -
which version to choose -- will Tomcat 4.0.4 tackle this.

In that case (few newbee questions)
1. how to configure a Virtual site under this ? FYI: I am running
a virtual site (jsp page) configured in Apache & running at port
80, mapped to a virtual IP.
2. In tomcat3.2.3 I used in httpd.conf file to Include
/tomcat_home/conf/apache-tomcat.conf -- where in Tomcat 4 how to
integrate this.
3. Do I need to use mod_jk.so library to work this virtual
mapping.

Would really appreciate your comment on this.
Thanks in advance.

-regards

Sujoy