tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Chris Halverson" <>
Subject RE: Still stuck with embedded tomcat (Chris Weaver, Craig?)
Date Mon, 23 Sep 2002 18:40:33 GMT
Still looking for a reasonable answer.....

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Halverson
Sent: Friday, September 20, 2002 11:11 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Stuck with embedded tomcat

Everything seems to initialize just fine but when I try to access
something as simple as an index.html file I get nothing.  My
WEB-INF/web.xml files are fine.  There were previous posts but no
resolution posted.  Chris Weaver did you ever figure out why things
didn't work?
Chris Halverson
JDK 1.4.0_01
Tomcat jakarta-tomcat-4.0.4-LE-jdk14
StandardContext[]: Configuring application event listeners
StandardContext[]: Sending application start events
StandardContext[]: Starting filters
StandardContext[]: Posting standard context attributes
StandardContext[]: Starting completed
StandardContext[]: Mapping contextPath='' with requestURI='/index.html'
and relativeURI='/index.html'
StandardContext[]: Decoded relativeURI='/index.html'
StandardContext[]:   Trying exact match
StandardContext[]:   Trying prefix match
StandardContext[]:   Trying extension match
StandardContext[]:   Trying default match
And Nothing

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message