tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jim Tomlinson <j...@wrq.com>
Subject RE: Running tomcat 4.x using JBuilder
Date Tue, 10 Sep 2002 17:40:13 GMT
Here's what I do with JBuilder6 (Enterprise, but I don't think that matters,
as I'm not using the built-in Tomcat instance):

Run as application
	Main class:
		org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap
	VM parameters:
		-Dcatalina.base="<path to>\jakarta-tomcat-4.0.1" \
		-Dcatalina.home="<path to>\jakarta-tomcat-4.0.1" \
		-Dconf="<path to>\jakarta-tomcat-4.0.1\conf\server.xml"
	Application parameters:
		start

You can also define another runtime configuration with 'stop' as the App.
parameter, and then you can easily start and stop Tomcat without terminally
confusing JBuilder.
--
Jim Tomlinson                                 jimt@wrq.com
    We specialize in integration software and services