tomcat-users mailing list archives

From John-Paul Delaney ...@justatest.com>
Subject RE: Dumb Question com.justatest.test.MyServlet error
Date Fri, 20 Sep 2002 19:43:09 GMT
Hello... Sorry about pushing so - but I'm stuck with this one....

What URL do I use to launch the servlet MyServlet deployed (not a .war) as:

<tomcat-root>/webapps/jat/classes/com/justatest/test/MyServlet.class?

(<tomcat-root>/webapps/jat/classes/MyServlet.class launches successfully with
this url:

http://localhost:8080/jat/servlet/MyServlet)

I'm running tomcat 4.0.1 with sun jdk 1.3.1 on redhat 7.0.

thanks for any help,
/j-p.