tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Erick Todd <er...@coloradosprings.com>
Subject Tomcat 4.0 - Apache 2.0 connector with Virtual Host
Date Fri, 13 Sep 2002 21:58:09 GMT
I have a question that is probably a little dumb, but any help would be
appreciated.

I currently have a tomcat 3 server with apache 1.3.

I am building a new box with apache 2 and tomcat 4.0.

I use the JServe module and do the ApJServMount /*.jsp ajp12

The Jk has gotten a little messy.  Can I use the warp connector to
connect to apache 2.0 and do the same thing?  I want use apache for all
of my virtual host, and tell apache to hand off jsp and /servlet request
to tomcat.  And then tell tomcat where the docbase (not in webapps) for
the virtual host is.

I used to use the <Host> and <Context> for each virtual host in the
server.xml.

I am not following the documentation as it does not help me much for
this.

Thanks,

Erick