tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Byrne Reese <by...@majordojo.com>
Subject Re: changing the jdk associated with Tomcat
Date Thu, 12 Sep 2002 22:47:33 GMT
In tomcat4.0.4, you can easily do this by modifying the
/etc/tomcat4/tomcat4.conf...

Just look for the JAVA_HOME variable in the associated file. However,
the /etc/tomcat4 path above may be different depending upon whether you
install tomcat via RPM or some other method... but the concept is the
same.