tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Felipe Schnack <feli...@ritterdosreis.br>
Subject RE: registering variables
Date Thu, 12 Sep 2002 15:43:46 GMT
  Well, actually I'm talking about the TagExtraInfo. With it, you can
register variables in the tag scope... I would like to dinamically
create these variables.
  I will not enter in details of why I want to do that, but it's
relative to data access...
  It's possible or not? Maybe I can make a TagExtraInfo that grabs data
from it related tag? That's possible? I mean, you have an
"DoSomethingTag" and a "DoSomethingExtraInfoTag". It's possible to
"DoSomethingExtraInfoTag" access ""DoSomethingTag" data?

Felipe Schnack
Analista de Sistemas
felipes@ritterdosreis.br
Cel.: (51)91287530