tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Nikolay Kabadzhov" <Nikolay.Kabadz...@rila.com>
Subject RE: Try please
Date Fri, 13 Sep 2002 08:17:08 GMT
it works for me!

the same configuration

-----Original Message-----
From: Miguel Angel Mulero Martinez
[mailto:miguel-angel.mulero@mad.tecsidel.es]
Sent: 13 September 2002 10:40
To: Lista correo Tomcat
Subject: BUG: Try please

After try myself a lot of things, and make the question in this group, and
see others with the same problem, I think this is a bug. If someone could
try it and confirms, I will post it to bugzilla:

- Windows 2000, SP3, JDK 1.4.0_01, Tomcat 4.1.10
- Install tomcat 4.1.10 (not LE). Install like a service.
- Verify the environment variable (CATALINA_HOME)
- Execute the service Tomcat, and go to the examples. Execute de date jsp
example. Tomcat fails to compile de JSP.
- Stop the tomcat service. Go to the command line, to CATALINA_HOME and type
"catalina start"
- Go to the date JSP example. Tomcat works fine.
- Stop tomcat. Start it another time from the service. Go to the date JSP
example. Now works.
- Try others JSP (numguess.jsp). Fail.

This only happens with JSP that use classes from /WEB-INF/classes or
/WEB-INF/lib

Thanks!!