tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Catalin" <>
Subject Re: apache 1.3 and mod_jk2
Date Thu, 12 Sep 2002 12:30:12 GMT
i mannged to install mod_jk2
on a apache1.3 but
not with unix socket connection.

so the jk2.propertis has no JNI .so
for the sockets.

so i make the connection with TCP sockets
and it works fine

i followed the steps from

but instead of configuring for apache 2
i used my already existing version of apache 1.3

when the build reached compiling the JNI thing for tomcat
i got some errors and i skipped that part !

there is a thing in the
 # To use the TCP/IP socket instead, just comment out the above
	# line, and uncomment the one below

it works on my server !

another thing would be
to find out how to configure virtualhosts on apache 1.3
with mod jk2
cause now the example uri (/examples)
from tomcat is mapped to all virtual hosts configured on the server.

does anybody has a clue how you can do
virtual hosts with mod_jk2 and apache 1.3 ?

10x in advance