tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Günter Kukies <guenter.kuk...@heuft.com>
Subject SSL ApacheServer-Tomcat
Date Fri, 20 Sep 2002 06:26:56 GMT
Hi,

I have a Apache Server 1.3.20 and a Tomcat 4.03 and mod_jk from Johns HowTo running on the
same box. Open_SSL and mod_jk is setup for Apache Server. For Tomcat a keystore with a Testcertificate
is available. If tomcat is running alone :8443 the SSL connection to my webapp is running
well. I cant get ApacheServer serving over :443 my webapp. Apache Server serves my webapp
over :80 well. Is it possible to let know Apache Server the keystore from tomcat? I'm using
an auto mod_jk.conf generated by Tomcat - Listener. I know that the sekret should be in the
mod_jk.conf. How to setup the server.xml to generate a auto mod_jk.conf with SSL information
about my webapp.

Thanks

Günter kukies