tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Halil AKINCI" <haki...@ktu.edu.tr>
Subject Re: another sql error
Date Fri, 13 Sep 2002 10:30:13 GMT
I correct sql statement. My servlet  is running now. thanks...
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Halil AKINCI
  To: Tomcat Users List ; servlet-interest group ; jakarta-tomcat yahoo groups
  Sent: Friday, September 13, 2002 10:14 AM
  Subject: another sql error

  Hi all ,

  When I want to run following sql statement  in a servlet, I receive following error message
 in tomcat's DOS console

  [Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] Too few parameters. Expected 1.

  In this sql statement, the "vno" variable is read from a HTML form by using following statement

  String vno = request.getParameter("vergino");

  Other informations are gotten from MS Access tables (Malik, ParselMalik, KatMalik tablolarından).
This sql statement is running correct within the access. I wonder how can I organize this
sql? Can anyone help?

  ("SELECT Malik.VergiNo,Malik.Adı,Malik.Soyadı,ParselMalik.TasınmazID,ParselMalik.Hisse
" +
          "FROM ParselMalik,Malik WHERE Malik.VergiNo="+vno+" AND Malik.VergiNo=ParselMalik.VergiNo
" +
           "UNION SELECT Malik.VergiNo,Malik.Adı,Malik.Soyadı,KatMalik.TasınmazID,KatMalik.PayMiktarı
" +
           "FROM KatMalik,Malik WHERE Malik.VergiNo="+vno+" AND Malik.VergiNo=KatMalik.VergiNo");