tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Jesper" <dan...@ektv.nu>
Subject Tomcat wont start after installing Windows 2000 Pro
Date Fri, 13 Sep 2002 17:12:42 GMT
Hello

I have used Tomcat for over a year with Windows XP and everything works great.
Today I was installing Windows 2000 instead of XP and I thought that Tomcat would work great
there to, but it did'nt!

I have Tomcat, mySQL and so on on another partion, so when I install a new OS I just run the
Tomcat and it all works fine. But after installing Wndows 2000 it wont start!!

I just take a second and I can see a promptwindow saying something about an exception. I goes
so fast I can see the hole message. It isnt saved in the log so I don't know what it is. I
havent changed anything after the new OS and as I said, this has worked before, but this is
the forst time testing Windows 2000 Pro.

The version I use is 4.0.1 and I use Java 1.4.

Please help me with this becaus I am lost right now and I need to put up my server as soon
as possible.

Thanks!

Jesper