tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "skraaatch" <skra...@thenumnum.net>
Subject Re: Possible Memory Leak in 4.0.4
Date Wed, 04 Sep 2002 01:19:47 GMT
apparently yes - every time you reload.
i had the same problem - it was very very slow running intellij 2.5.2 (old,
relatively memory efficient) at the same time with 192Mb. it was just about
workable if i restarted tomcat after a few reloads.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Billy Ng" <kwokng@earthlink.net>
To: <tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, September 04, 2002 1:49 AM
Subject: Possible Memory Leak in 4.0.4

Hi folks,

I am building a Struts app on Tomcat 4.0.4.  I notice the free memory is
getting low everythime I hit the site.  So I try the Struts examples to see
if it is the same.  It turns out the same thing.  I'm pretty sure it's not
from Struts because nobody has complained about it there.  I was new to this
mailing list.  I am wondering if there was memory leak Tomcat in 4.0.4
before?

Thanks in Advance!

Billy Ng