tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Halil AKINCI" <haki...@ktu.edu.tr>
Subject another sql error
Date Fri, 13 Sep 2002 07:14:04 GMT
Hi all ,

When I want to run following sql statement  in a servlet, I receive following error message
 in tomcat's DOS console

[Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] Too few parameters. Expected 1.

In this sql statement, the "vno" variable is read from a HTML form by using following statement

String vno = request.getParameter("vergino");

Other informations are gotten from MS Access tables (Malik, ParselMalik, KatMalik tablolarından).
This sql statement is running correct within the access. I wonder how can I organize this
sql? Can anyone help?

("SELECT Malik.VergiNo,Malik.Adı,Malik.Soyadı,ParselMalik.TasınmazID,ParselMalik.Hisse
" +
        "FROM ParselMalik,Malik WHERE Malik.VergiNo="+vno+" AND Malik.VergiNo=ParselMalik.VergiNo
" +
         "UNION SELECT Malik.VergiNo,Malik.Adı,Malik.Soyadı,KatMalik.TasınmazID,KatMalik.PayMiktarı
" +
         "FROM KatMalik,Malik WHERE Malik.VergiNo="+vno+" AND Malik.VergiNo=KatMalik.VergiNo");