tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Raj" <...@upe.com.au>
Subject need to restart tomcat when beans are updated (tomcat4.0.4)
Date Tue, 03 Sep 2002 21:55:14 GMT
Have just completed upgrade from tomcat-3.2.1 to tomcat-4.0.4. this works good, but has a problem
when a java beans is updated - the tomcat server need to be restarted before the change is
visible. I didn't have this problem with tc 3.2.1, but need to upgrade to support a new application.
Has anyone else seen this problem ? I have noticed it with Linux and Windows. Any help offered
would be much appreciated.

thanks,

Raj