tomcat-users mailing list archives

From wbchm...@Ensign-BickfordInd.com
Subject uri-pattern like /visitors/sec* work?
Date Mon, 16 Sep 2002 19:07:29 GMT

hey all... I've been looking and can't find anything about this...

Can I do partial filenames as a uri-pattern?

I am trying this:

<web-resource-collection>
<web-resource-name>Visitor Section</web-resource-name>
<url-pattern>/visitors/sec*</url-pattern>
</web-resource-collection>

Where the url requested would be something like /visitors/secView.do

When i do it like that it seems to ignore the security constraint.  I am
going to do /sec/View.do but wanted to confirm it first...

William B Chmura
Internet Services Admin / IT Department
Ensign-Bickford Industries, Inc and subsidiaries

http://www.e-bind.com
http://www.e-bco.com
http://www.e-brealty.com
http://www.eba-d.com