tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Andre Schild" <A.Sch...@aarboard.ch>
Subject Antw: RE: Open source ODBC driver for SQL Server 7
Date Thu, 29 Aug 2002 06:59:48 GMT
I tryed the W2K drivers and when they connected to the 7.0 server they
throw a error like "Needs SQL 2000 Server"

Freetds works fine for us with MS SQL 7.0 Server.
There seems to be another (very new) project in sourceforge who splitt
off from freetds. No idea if it works, not tested myself.
http://sourceforge.net/projects/jtds/

André

>>> stratuscom@on.aibn.com 28.08.2002 23:21:23 >>>
You might want to try the MS drivers even though they claim not to
support
SQL7.  I've had a system installed for about a year using the MS
drivers on
SQL7 with no problems, although the application and queries are pretty
simple.

Greg Trasuk, President
StratusCom Manufacturing Systems Inc. - We use information technology
http://stratuscom.ca