tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Christian J. Dechery" <christ...@finep.gov.br>
Subject RE: problems with Connections
Date Wed, 21 Aug 2002 18:28:09 GMT
already tried that... didn't work... as a matter of fact, the pool had no effect on the problem,
it stayed the same...

.:| Christian J. Dechery
.:| FINEP - Depto. de Sistemas
.:| christian@finep.gov.br
.:| (21) 2555-0332

>>> David.Durham1@scott.af.mil 21/08/02 15:12 >>>
You need a connection pooler.  The Oracle Drivers come with support for connection pooling.