tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Raju Lokhande" <RLokha...@ne.health.net>
Subject com.orielly.servlet File Upload package
Date Wed, 21 Aug 2002 16:13:35 GMT
Hello everybody,
 I loaded this package and the tester class in tomcat4. I used test html file supplied in
the Jason Hunter's servlet book.
I ran this in my local machine and it worked fine for one file.
When I entered two file names separated by a space for example: c:\abc c:\def, the servlet
call uploaded the last file - in this case c:\def.
 This package is supposed to work for multiple files.
Does anybody know what is the file-name separator for this app?
Thanks
Raju Lokhande

This message, together with any attachments, is intended only
for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. It
may contain information that is confidential and prohibited from
disclosure.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any dissemination or copying of this
message or any attachment is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this message in error, please notify the original sender
immediately by telephone or by return e-mail and delete this
message along with any attachments, from your computer.
Thank you.