tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Afra Ahmad <...@cse.Buffalo.EDU>
Subject Fails Loading ApacheConfig at startup
Date Wed, 07 Aug 2002 19:28:30 GMT
Hello,

I need some help in configuring:

mod_jk
Tomcat 4.0.1
Apache 1.3.26

I have read the documentation and everything has been installed perfectly.
However, upon restarting Tomcat, I get this error:

At Line 17 /Server/Listener/  className=org.apache.ajp.tomcat4.config.ApacheConfig

Catalina.start: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.ajp.tomcat4.config.ApacheConfig
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.ajp.tomcat4.config.ApacheConfig

It is complaining of this line within server.xml:

<Listener className="org.apache.ajp.tomcat4.config.ApacheConfig" />

Any clues? I don't know why these files are missing, but they are. Any
help would be appreciated. Thank you!

Afra