tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Markus Bengts <>
Subject mod_webapp or perhaps apache question
Date Fri, 02 Aug 2002 20:20:14 GMT

In my apache conf I have these lines for a virtual host:

    Alias /webmail /home/qvd/www/webmail
    # Tomcat configurations
    <IfModule mod_webapp.c>
        WebAppDeploy qvdintra   defConn         /_

I don't want to have "_/" in my servlet urls, but if I remove '_' my
webmail stops working. I want to send everything else to tomcat except for
urls with "/webmail" in the beginning of the path.

Can anyone help me with this configuration? I thought the alias before the
WebAppDeploy would help, but it seems that order doesn't matter here.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message