tomcat-users mailing list archives

From rseque...@transentric.com
Subject Re: AW: Apache-tomcat integration
Date Thu, 01 Aug 2002 15:25:37 GMT

Yes you can define two connectors as long as they are listening on
different ports. I have both the AJP as well the the WARP connector
enabled.

RS

                      "Ralph Einfeldt"

                      <ralph.einfeldt@upt        To:       "Tomcat Users List"

                      ime-isc.de>                 <tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org>

                                                 cc:

                      08/01/02 10:21 AM          Subject:  AW: Apache-tomcat integration

                      Please respond to

                      "Tomcat Users List"

I think you can define more than one connector
in server.xml (but I havn't tried it).

But i tend to strip the configuration down to
the minimal set, so it's easier to find problems.
Especially if you search an error every error
message and config entry that doesn't exist is
one cause less for confusion.

Ralph Einfeldt
Uptime Internet Solution Center GmbH
Hamburg, Germany
Hosting, Content Management, Java Consulting
http://www.uptime-isc.de

> -----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----

Can only
> one connector