tomcat-users mailing list archives

From TOMITA_ALEX_NONLI...@LILLY.COM
Subject Re: Access Parameter
Date Wed, 14 Aug 2002 14:12:47 GMT
thanks to all...

finally I resolved my problem, to get a parameter I used
"application.getIniParameter("parameter name")  in my jsp page..

thanks again
Alex

Cédric Viaud <cedric.viaud@matrasi-tls.fr>
14/08/2002 07:57 a.m.
Please respond to Tomcat Users List

        To:     Tomcat Users List <tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org>
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: Access Parameter

As JSP are "compiled" as servlets, you can do with JSP everything you can
do
with servlets.

Check for the exact syntax.

Regards,