tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Nishant_Awas...@progressive.com
Subject Re: DB2/servlet error....Help need please
Date Fri, 02 Aug 2002 19:12:47 GMT

Sorry Dennis to skip answering the first part...
well yes DB2 connectivity works fine outside the servlet context...

If I run a simple JAVA file to perform DB2 database data retrieval, it
works fine.
Its only with servlet it is not working...

Nishant Awasthi
Corporate Systems Development
Progressive Insurance

                    Denis Haskin

                    <Denis@HaskinFer        To:     Tomcat Users List

                    guson.net>              <tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org>

                                            cc:     (bcc: Nishant Awasthi)

                    08/02/2002 02:58        Subject:     Re: DB2/servlet error....Help need

                    PM                      please

                    Please respond

                    to "Tomcat Users

                    List"

Not clear what your response to my first question was: does db2
connectivity work from code
that is executed *outside* of a servlet context, that is, from the command
line?  I would make
sure that works first.

dwh

Nishant_Awasthi@progressive.com wrote:

> Hello Denis
>
> Thanks for your suggestions...
> I tried reinstalling DB2 but the same problem is coming...
> If you look here it asks for someFixPack 2 or later. [...]

For additional commands, e-mail: <