tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Nishant_Awas...@progressive.com
Subject Re: DB2/servlet error....Help need please
Date Fri, 02 Aug 2002 19:16:09 GMT

Thanks Michael and John for your suggestions...
I have got success in running many of my applications on Tomcat and DB2
but this problem seems to be taking bit more of time...
Sorry about posting questions about IBM products...but in the end I am
using
Tomcat to run these...

Hope You will understand...
Thanks

Nishant Awasthi

                    "Michael

                    Locasto"               To:     "Tomcat Users List"

                    <locasto@cs.col        <tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org>

                    umbia.edu>             cc:     (bcc: Nishant Awasthi)

                                           Subject:     Re: DB2/servlet error....Help need

                    08/02/2002             please

                    03:07 PM

                    Please respond