tomcat-users mailing list archives

From rseque...@transentric.com
Subject Re: Apache-tomcat integration
Date Sat, 03 Aug 2002 15:31:45 GMT

AJP is configured in   <Service name="Tomcat-Standalone">. But you could
move this Connector element to Tomcat-Apache. Also remember to disable the
Warp connector under Tomcat-Apache. Have you configured Apache to send
requests containing examples to Tomcat? You might need something like this:
JkMount /examples/*.jsp ajp13
JkMount /examples/servlet/* ajp13

RS

                      Thomas Cherry

                      <jceaser@mac.com>        To:       "Tomcat Users List"

                                                <tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org>

                      08/03/02 08:55 AM        cc:

                      Please respond to        Subject:  Apache-tomcat integration

                      "Tomcat Users

                      List"

I am almost done configuring my site, but I have just a few more
question (for now).  I am using ajp13 to connect tomcat 4 with apache
1.3.  Apache is running on port 81 and I want to know if have to do
anything different when configuring server.xml  as a result of my web
site running on the non-standard port.

Also, in my  <Service name="Tomcat-Apache"> tag block, there is no
mention of ajp.  Is this ok?

Last, here is a few lines from my apache log:
[Sat Aug  3 09:21:36 2002] [notice] Apache-AdvancedExtranetServer/1.3.22
(Mandrake Linux/1.1mdk) mod_jk mod_perl/1.26 configured --
  resuming normal operations
[Sat Aug  3 09:21:36 2002] [notice] Accept mutex: sysvsem (Default:
sysvsem)
[Sat Aug  3 09:21:40 2002] [error] [client 192.168.1.1] File does not
exist: /var/www/html/examples/jsp/dates/date.jsp

I assume that this means that apache is loading mod_jk, but why can it
not find the examples directory?

For additional commands, e-mail: <