tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Nishant_Awas...@progressive.com
Subject RE: DB2/servlet error....Help need please
Date Fri, 02 Aug 2002 18:38:06 GMT

I am trying to access servlet via Tomcat as well as WebSphere...
If it runs with one it will run with other too...

Nishant Awasthi
Corporate Systems Development
Progressive Insurance

                    "Turner,

                    John"                To:     'Tomcat Users List'

                    <JTurner@AAS.        <tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org>

                    com>                 cc:     (bcc: Nishant Awasthi)

                                         Subject:     RE: DB2/servlet error....Help need

                    08/02/2002           please

                    02:35 PM

                    Please

                    respond to

                    "Tomcat Users

                    List"

Wait, you're not even using tomcat?!?!?!?! :(

John Turner
jturner@NOSPAM.aas.com