tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Struts" <scjp_...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: A question about jni used in tomcat!
Date Fri, 30 Aug 2002 14:25:46 GMT
you can see help of tomcat,you can search what you want from the help of tomcat/

----- Original Message -----
From: "wq" <wq@ibase.com.cn>
To: <tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, August 29, 2002 11:00 AM
Subject: A question about jni used in tomcat!

hi,tomcat-user:

I am a chinese tomcat-user.Now i meet some questions when i use tomcat.Under linux platform,I
hava 3 files:mybean.class,myso.so,myjsp.jsp.I want myjsp.jsp envoke mybean,and mybean file
envoke myso file(myjsp->mybean->myso).But I cannot do it successfully.By the way,I have
set $LD_LIBRARY_PATH,$CLASSPATH.So i wonder if the tomcat container can support jni?If can,how
should i do?
Best wishes and thanks a lot!

        wq
        wq@ibase.com.cn