tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Sexton, George" <gsex...@mhsoftware.com>
Subject RE: STILL Need Help w. Tomcat Install
Date Wed, 21 Aug 2002 20:02:37 GMT
This is nothing personal. I really would like to see you get the help you
need. However, you didn't even tell anyone what operating system you are
using. I would strongly recommend you read this FAQ about how to seek help
on lists.

George Sexton
MH Software, Inc.
Voice: 303 438 9585
http://www.mhsoftware.com

-----Original Message-----
From: STEVE R BURRUS [mailto:steve5296@yahoo.com]
Sent: 21 August, 2002 1:50 PM
To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: STILL Need Help w. Tomcat Install

 This is Steve Burrus again, and I am damned sorry to have to post my plea
for
help/assistance again, but everyday when I first access my email there are
literally 100's of postings from other members of the Tomcat newsgroup, and
my
original post--and any response--is VERY DIFFICULT to locate, so here it is
again:
  How exactly does one go about installing the Tomcat 4.0.* correctly??? I
have
"racked my brain" in trying to figure out how to do this, but I simply
cannot do
it myself, I am afraid to say! Thanx in advance to anyone who can help me!