tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Sexton, George" <gsex...@mhsoftware.com>
Subject RE: manager
Date Tue, 20 Aug 2002 22:54:05 GMT
It would be helpful to know the version number of Tomcat you are using...

-----Original Message-----
From: glen@socrates.Berkeley.EDU [mailto:glen@socrates.Berkeley.EDU]
Sent: 20 August, 2002 4:13 PM
To: Tomcat User List
Subject: manager

I have not been able to reload webapps with the tomcat manager
module. I am able to connect to the manager and it shows the
application is running, and appears to accept commands without
complaint.  But the app does not get reloaded.

The Context is marked as "reloadable" in the server.xml file.
        <Context path="/cinema" docBase="cinema"
                 debug="0" reloadable="true" >
        </Context>
Is there something else required for reloading to work?

Thanks,

Glen Jackson
glen@socrates.berkeley.edu