tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Kevin Andryc <kand...@miser.umass.edu>
Subject Help: Authentication: Use Tomcat and Apache
Date Thu, 15 Aug 2002 15:34:02 GMT
So I tried this and it still doesn't work. Here is how I have it set up:

Server.xml:

               acceptCount="10" debug="0" tomcatAuthentication="false"/>

               acceptCount="10" debug="0" tomcatAuthentcation="true"/>

workers.properties:

worker.list=ajp13, test
worker.ajp13.port=8009
worker.ajp13.host=localhost
worker.ajp13.type=ajp13
worker.ajp13.lbfactor=1

worker.test.port=8011
worker.test.host=localhost
worker.test.type=ajp13
worker.test.lbfactor=1

worker.loadbalancer.type=lb
worker.loadbalancer.balanced_workers=ajp13, test
worker.inprocess.type=jni
worker.inprocess.class_path=$(workers.tomcat_home)$(ps)lib$(ps)tomcat.jar
worker.inprocess.cmd_line=start

mod_jk.conf:

JkWorkersFile "/opt/tomcat/conf/jk/workers.properties"
JkLogFile "/opt/tomcat/logs/mod_jk.log"

JkLogLevel info

JkMount /examples/* ajp13

JkMount /protected/* test

It appears if I change the first connector in my server.xml file so that
tomcat authentication is set to true, my protected page works. Otherwise, in
the configuration shown above, it does not. I think I am doing everything
right. Any ideas??

Thanks,
Kevin

Kevin Andryc