tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Josh Landin" <>
Subject RE: Apache Authentication for Tomcat
Date Thu, 01 Aug 2002 14:10:52 GMT

Let me lay out the setup here -- Apache is setup to host multiple Virtual
Hosts. Such that...

Has a docbase of /drives/a/webapps/intranet1

Has a docbase of /drives/a/webapps/intranet2

So how could I use the <Location> tag and not affect the other Virtual
hosts. I simply want to force authentication for the virtual host
"intranet1" only. I figured adding a <Directory> tag for
"/drives/a/webapps/intranet1" would do it, but it doesn't.