tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Josh Landin" <jlan...@termnetinc.com>
Subject RE: Apache Authentication for Tomcat
Date Thu, 01 Aug 2002 14:10:52 GMT
Milt,

Let me lay out the setup here -- Apache is setup to host multiple Virtual
Hosts. Such that...

http://intranet1/
Has a docbase of /drives/a/webapps/intranet1

http://intranet2/
Has a docbase of /drives/a/webapps/intranet2

etc...

So how could I use the <Location> tag and not affect the other Virtual
hosts. I simply want to force authentication for the virtual host
"intranet1" only. I figured adding a <Directory> tag for
"/drives/a/webapps/intranet1" would do it, but it doesn't.

Suggestions?

--
Josh