tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Stefan Langer" <mailtolan...@web.de>
Subject RE: Weird no such method error - pulling out my hair
Date Mon, 12 Aug 2002 13:02:21 GMT
First thing first

Are all your classes on the Classpath? Is the class PageBase available in
web-inf/classes or in a jar in Web-inf/lib?

If so then it might be jsp cache problem. In other words delete your old jsp
classes and recompile them so that you are definitly having a current class
in there and you are not using an old version of your jsp. Sometimes there
is a problem with Tomcat discovering if the jsp have changed or not...

If it is neither of em ... I'm out of ideas.

A detailed setup of your webapp might help!

Stefan