tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Q. Werty" <q.we...@laposte.net>
Subject Context management and virtual host
Date Mon, 26 Aug 2002 14:42:32 GMT
I'am looking for a way to manage all contexts installed on my
server.
I've got numerous virtual hosts and I'like NOT to install
manager context in all virtual hosts. How can I do?
- Is it possible to install a "cross-host" context in Tomcat?
- I saw the administration interface in Tomcat 4.1 beta. It's a
very great work, this interface enable to see/add/remove all
contexts accross all virtual hosts. I thought it was what I was
looking for but apparently there's nothing to start/stop/reload
context. Is it planned for final version?

Thanks in advance for any response

Accédez au courrier électronique de La Poste : www.laposte.net ; 3615 LAPOSTENET (0,13 €/mn)
; tél : 08 92 68 13 50 (0,34€/mn)"