tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Short, Dave" <dave.sh...@pfizer.com>
Subject RE: Apache not automatically starting Tomcat
Date Thu, 15 Aug 2002 15:03:16 GMT

9. Run Apache (It will start the tomcat inprocess)

Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: Kenny G. Dubuisson, Jr. [mailto:kdubuisson@kcmria.com]
Sent: August 15, 2002 7:59 AM
To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Fw: Apache not automatically starting Tomcat

Dave:

I put the two files you sent in the proper directories (workers2.properties
in Apache's conf and jk2.properties in Tomcat's conf), restarted Apache, but
still no start of Tomcat.  I'm testing it by going to
http://localhost/examples; when I manually start Tomcat, that page displays
as expected.  Is there anything else I need to do to get Tomcat to
auto-start?  Thanks,
Kenny