tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Short, Dave" <dave.sh...@pfizer.com>
Subject RE: Apache not automatically starting Tomcat
Date Thu, 15 Aug 2002 14:44:43 GMT
Yes, Apache should automatically start Tomcat (it works for me).  Use the
attached files.

workers2.properties goes in the Apache\conf directory.
jk2.properties goes in the Tomcat\conf directory.

Be sure to adjust paths accordingly.

Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: Kenny G. Dubuisson, Jr. [mailto:kdubuisson@kcmria.com]
Sent: August 15, 2002 7:21 AM
To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Apache not automatically starting Tomcat

I have Apache 2.0.39 with Tomcat 4.1.8 working except Apache is not
auto-starting Tomcat (as I thought it is supposed to do with these
versions).  Could someone tell me if 1) Apache should auto-start Tomcat; 2)
What needs to be done to configure the auto-start.

If I manually start Tomcat, everything works as expected.  Thanks,
Kenny