tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: list volume
Date Wed, 21 Aug 2002 20:05:56 GMT
Hi,
I've found the outlook group by subject feature extremely useful for
this.  In fact this feature for this list alone has somewhat changed my
opinion of outlook in general ;)  When grouped by threads, you can
easily delete tons of messages you're not interested in, without having
to scan the individual messages.

Other people I know filter the subject for keywords or interest and keep
only matching messages.  Whereas others filter for keywords of
disinterest (bad English today), and delete those.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics