tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <>
Subject RE: list volume
Date Wed, 21 Aug 2002 20:05:56 GMT
I've found the outlook group by subject feature extremely useful for
this.  In fact this feature for this list alone has somewhat changed my
opinion of outlook in general ;)  When grouped by threads, you can
easily delete tons of messages you're not interested in, without having
to scan the individual messages.

Other people I know filter the subject for keywords or interest and keep
only matching messages.  Whereas others filter for keywords of
disinterest (bad English today), and delete those.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics