tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: the best module !?
Date Tue, 20 Aug 2002 19:43:07 GMT
Hi,
You might as well be asking (properly spelled): which one of these fruits are best: apples
or oranges?  And why? ;)

It depends on what you need to do and how to do it.  Your question is very general.

My very general answer would be the mod_jk is older, more widely used, therefore better tested
and more easily supported.  mod_webapp is newer and offers some features mod_jk doesn't.
Compare the docs on both modules to see what features one has that the other doesn't.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics