tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: Webalizer tricks on Tomcat server?
Date Mon, 19 Aug 2002 16:23:58 GMT
Hi,
Perhaps you could start by saying what doesn't work?  Are you getting
errors from webalizer?  Would you like some additional information it
can't get from tomcat's access logs?

Have your tried modifying the access log valve's pattern, e.g. from
common to combined or to whatever pattern you need?  Do you merge all
your access logs into one big one, time-sorted, prior to running
webalizer?

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics