tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: Illegal target of jump or branch
Date Fri, 16 Aug 2002 13:08:14 GMT
Hi,

>Illegal target of jump or branch
>
>i dont know what's wrong with this because my other codes are working
fine
>and there's a portion of my code that is the cause of this error. what
>baffles me is that if i take this out, it works fine. but my the other
>parts of my code which look the same (except for the variable names)
work
>fine even if i do not take it out.
>
>what do you think is the problem?

I think the biggest problem, for us, with the above question is that you
didn't post nearly enough information for anyone to help ;)  Send the
code...

I think the 2nd biggest problem, for us, with the above question is that
it's probably not at all a tomcat question.  It looks like a Java
(assuming your code is in Java) programming question.  Something that
belongs on comp.lang.java.help or any number of other online forums...
;)  But if you post the code, we can at least see whether it's a tomcat
issue or not and try to help regardless...

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics