tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: Checking Tomcat's Memory
Date Thu, 15 Aug 2002 18:57:04 GMT
Hi,
On unix, we put our CATALINA_OPTS settings in
$CATALINA_HOME/bin/catalina.sh.

Are you running tomcat as a service on NT or from the command line?  If
you're running from the command line, can you do
echo %CATALINA_OPTS% before starting tomcat and verify the values are
set correctly?

Regardless of the above, I would try putting CATALINA_OPTS in
catalina.bat. Can't hurt ;)

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics

TPS