tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <>
Subject RE: Tomcat processes
Date Wed, 14 Aug 2002 12:50:26 GMT
You will need to be a bit more specific regarding what the definition of
"number of processes".  I assume you mean concurrent user requests.  If
that's the case, check the documentation for minProcessors,
maxProcessors, and acceptCount at:

You will also want to take a look at the Coyote HTTP connector
information in the 4.1.x release notes and docs.  4.1.x is not a
production release yet, but it's been in beta for a while and getting
pretty close.

And needless to say, your hardware and JVM have a lot to do with this.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics