tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <>
Subject RE: Tomcat Profiling using Catalina API
Date Tue, 13 Aug 2002 13:16:32 GMT
Why build your own profiler when there are great tools out there?  Is
there something you need they don't do?

Or do you mean something else by profiler?  I assumed you meant a JPDA
implementation specifically tailored for tomcat?

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>