tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: Exception
Date Thu, 08 Aug 2002 12:30:25 GMT
Hi,
Yes, that is correct.  You should have a JDK, because it has the javac
classes the JRE doesn't.  But now I don't know what you're getting the
error ;)  But it's a well-known one, I've seen it before on the list.
Search the archives at:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=tomcat-user&r=1&w=2

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics