tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: important help
Date Fri, 02 Aug 2002 17:30:02 GMT
Hi,
Try java -X to see all the java pseudo-unsupported options ;)

The default heap is 64M.  You want to add -XmxNm where N is the maximum
number of megabytes you need, e.g. -Xmx512m for 512MB.

For tomcat, you will want to add this as a JAVA_OPTS setting.  See the
%CATALINA_HOME/bin/catalina.sh file.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics

org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.doService(ServletWrapper.java:405)

>>               at
>> org.apache.tomcat.core.Handler.service(Handler.java:287)
>>
>>               at

>>               at

org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.internalService(ContextManager.jav
>> a:812)
>>               at

org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.service(ContextManager.java:758)

>>               at

org.apache.tomcat.service.connector.Ajp13ConnectionHandler.processConnec
>> tion(Ajp13ConnectionHandler.java:160)
>>               at

org.apache.tomcat.service.TcpWorkerThread.runIt(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:416
>> )
>>               at

org.apache.tomcat.util.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:50