tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Mike Jackson" <mjack...@cdi-hq.com>
Subject RE: Let me try this again: tomcat returns cached file rather than updated file
Date Fri, 23 Aug 2002 20:46:16 GMT
Hmm, I don't think that tomcat does cache files.  Or at least I haven't
seen that behavior in version 3.x which is what I use.  Are you sure that
you deleted everything (and all subdirectories) in the work directory?
I've seen what you're describing, but it seemed to go away after I did
that.  You might also try "touch"'ing all the jsp files so that it
forces a recompile, but if you clear the work directory it shouldn't
need that.

--mikej
-=-----
mike jackson