tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Mathew Pole <Mathew.P...@clipsal.com.au>
Subject RE: BAD packet - Apache 2.0.39 + mod_jk (or mod_webapp) on linux
Date Wed, 21 Aug 2002 00:39:00 GMT
Hi ,

I tried this and found that ...

When I ran ./buildconf.sh, it reported the following error:
configure.in:24: AC_PROG_CPP was called before AC_PROG_CC

I ignored this and ran ./configure which appeared to work okay.

Unfortunately, the make command failed with (suspect this is caused by
./buildconf.sh failing):

Makefile:20: /usr/local/apache2/build/config_vars.mk: No such file or
directory
make[1]: *** No rule to make target
'/usr/local/apache2/build/config_vars.mk'.
Stop.
Make[1]: Leaving directory
'/home/mpole/download/jakarta-tomcat-connectors-4.0.4-src/jk/native/apache-2
.0'
make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

Anyone have a suggestion (or at this point I will settle for a nice prebuilt
mod_jk.so for apache 2.0.39)?

Thanks,
   Mathew