tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Guoben Li" <guo...@mycfo.com>
Subject How to Compile mod_webapp.so
Date Fri, 23 Aug 2002 16:39:48 GMT
Hi everybody,

  I upgraded Apache to 1.3.26 and installed Tomcat 4.0.4.
Now I need mod_webapp.so for them. I downloaded

  jakarta-tomcat-connectors-4.0.4-src.tar.gz

but do not know how to compile the module. In README.txt
in webapp subdirectory it was said to do

  ./configure -- with-apxs
  make

but there is no ./configure there.

  Thanks for help/hint.

Guoben Li
P.S.
1. Files in jakarta-tomcat-connectors-4.0.4-src:

KEYS  LICENSE  build.xml  common  coyote  gump.xml  http11  jk
lib scandoc util webapp

2. File in webapp subdirectory:

CHANGES  INSTALL.txt LICENSE.txt  Makedefs.in  Makefile.in Makefile.win
README.txt  apache-1.3  apache-2.0  build.properties.in  build.xml
configure.in  docs  include  java  lib  support